A standard Basic IP desktop phone to keep workers in-touch and productive. The GXP1625 features effective and essential functionalities to create an easy-to-use experience for a user with light to medium call volume. Its focus on essential features and standard call support makes the GXP1625 a versatile and dependable phone.
Grandstream GXP1625 Features and Functions:
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records