Wireless Access Point
Grandstream GWN7600 Wireless Access Point
Designed for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices, the GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point.
Grandstream GWN7600 Features and Functions:
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
Grandstream GWN7610 Wireless Access Point
The GWN7610, which is a high-performance dual band MIMO 802.11ac wireless access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications,250+ client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7610 is the ideal wireless access point for large and small wireless network deployments.
Grandstream GWN7610 Features and Functions:
- 2 Gigabit ports
- 8 BSSID per radio.
- PoE/PoE + support
- Multiple wireless zones
- 3×3 MIMO antennas – With maximum throughput of 450Mbps
for 2.4 GHz, and1300 Mbps for 5 GHz
- Maximum number of clients per radio is 127 (with encryption)
Showing all 2 results