GVC3210 Video Conferencing Endpoint
The GVC3210 is an innovative video conferencing endpoint ideal for small to medium businesses who seek an easy-to-use yet potent video conferencing solution. By supporting top-tier video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD, the GVC3210 turns any video conference into a powerful, clear, enhancing experience.
Grandstream GVC3210 Features and Functions:
- Sharp HD video resolutions up to 4k Ultra HD
- Runs on Android 6.x operating system with full access to applications in the Google Play store
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
- Integrated dual band WiFi to pair with video and web conferencing service
- Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, support for external audio equipment and innovative Noise Shield technology
- Advanced camera with 16M pixel CMOS sensor, 90 FOV wideangle lens and ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Support for Miracast wireless content sharing to share a presentation with conference attendees
- Integrated 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB
Grandstream GXP2130 Enterprise IP Telephone
The Grandstream GXP2130 is a 3 line enterprise VoIP phone with Gigabit Ethernet and integrated PoE for easy deployment in fast-paced office environments. The GXP2130 features HD voice, programmable context-sensitive keys, and features a 2.8″ color LCD screen.
Grandstream GXP2130 Features and Functions:
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
Showing 31–32 of 32 results