Grandstream GBX20 Extension Module
The GBX20 is a backlit LCD extension module supported by the GXV3350 (IP Video Phone) and GRP2615 (Carrier-Grade IP Phone). The module includes 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching (allowing each GBX20 to support up to 40 contacts/extensions.). Connect up to 4 GBX20 modules to compatible Grandstream phones for a total of 160 contacts/extensions.
Grandstream GBX20 Features and Functions:
- 4.3 inch (272×480) TFT color LCD
- 20 per page (each module contains 2 pages, for up to 40 lines per module)
- Combine up 4 daisy-chained modules for 160 contacts/extensions
- BLF, call park /pick-up, speed-dial, presence, intercom, voice conferencing transfer/forward and more
Equip any desktop with superior call control, network visibility and in-call flexibility. The GXP2200EXT extension module provides greater network control for high-call volume users with its backlit LCD display, BLF and Speed Dial keys and additional contacts/extensions per module. Supported by the GXP2140, GXP2170 and GXV3240.
Grandstream GXP2200EXT Features and Functions:
- 128×384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more
Showing all 2 results