Digium’s dual span digital interface cards support 48 (T1 / J1) or 60 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over two spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Dual span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All dual span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium 1TE235BF Two Span Digital Card Features and Functions:
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 2 ports / 2 spans
- Digium ESP risk-free guarantee
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE235)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE236)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE235)
- Switchvox does not support the TE236 card