Digium’s quad span digital interface cards support 96 (T1 / J1) or 120 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over four spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the quad span digital cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Quad span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All quad span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework.
Digium 1TE435BF Four Span Digital Card Features and Functions:
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 4 ports
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435)
- Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.10 or later required for the TE436)
- Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435)
- Switchvox does not support the TE436 card