The GRP2613 is a powerful 3-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2613 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint.
Grandstream GRP2613 Features and Functions:
- Supports up to 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage