The GWN7602 is a compact Wi-Fi access point designed for small businesses, homes, offices, hotels, and more. It provides three 100Mb ports to provide IP phones, IPTV, computers and similar devices with ethernet while also providing an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+. The GWN7602 offers dual band 2×2:2 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for ideal network throughput that supports up to 80 clients and a 100 meter coverage range.
Grandstream GWN7602 Wi-Fi APs Features and Functions:
- 1.17Gbps aggregate wireless throughput, 1x Gigabit and 3x 100Mbit wireline speed
- Up to 100 meters coverage range
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+ and PSE
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Support up to 80 Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures,