The HT814 is a powerful analog telephone adapter designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network in either a home or office.
Grandstream HT814 ATA Features and Functions:
- 4 FXS ports with 4 SIP profiles
- Dual Gigabit network ports and integrated NAT router
- Features T.38 Fax, 3-way audio conferencing, and a wide range advanced telephony features
- Automated provisioning options including TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports ZeroConfig to use with the UCM series of IP PBXs