Grandstream’s UCM6200 Series IP PBX appliances are a powerful tool that can support up to 800 users and 50 SIP accounts. The Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX supports up to 50 concurrent SIP calls and up to 25 WebRTC calls.
UCM6202 supports up to 50 concurrent SIP calls, up to 25 concurrent WebRTC calls, and up to 3 conference bridges.
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBXS Features and Functions:
- Built-in recording
- Supports Call queue for efficient call volume management
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Built-in Call Detail Records
- SIP video endpoints support (H.264, H.263,H.263+)
- Voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- Integrated LDAP and XML phone books, flexible dial plan
- Zero Config provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Call features: Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, right/hunt group, paging/intercom